|Playback time:||Around 6h (Earbuds) +18h (Charging Case)|
|Input:||5V⎓50mA (Earbuds) 5V⎓350mA (Charging case）|
|Sound pressure level:||95dB|
- How to use one-earbud mode?
- 1. Take the left or right earbud out of the charging case, press and hold the multi-function button to let it enter Bluetooth pairing mode (the red and blue lights flashing rapidly).
2. Set the mobile phone to search for and connect to "EDIFIER X3 L" or "EDIFIER X3 R". After pairing is successful, the indicator will flash slowly and then put the other earbud into the charging case.
- How to do TWS pairing of the left and right earbuds?
- The left and right earbuds have finished TWS pairing before leaving factory. If the wireless connection fails to resume, please follow the steps below to re-pair:
1. When there is no TWS connection or not connected to any device, double click the touch button to enter TWS pairing mode and the blue light will flash rapidly.
2. After pairing is done, the indicators of the left and right earbuds flash slowly.
- How to clear pairing records?
- Press and hold the touch button for 8 seconds to clear pairing records (the blue light flashing six times rapidly).
- What Audio decoding is supported?
- SBC, Qualcomm® aptX™
- How to enable Voice assistant?
- In the case of pairing and the mobile device supporting voice assistant, press and hold the touch button for 2 seconds to enable voice assistant.