|Sound pressure level:||96dB|
- No sound from L/R headphone?
- 1. When the headset is being charged, press and hold the "+" and "-" buttons simultaneously (the blue light flashing three times rapidly) to restore to factory settings and clear pairing records in the mobile phone. Then turn off and restart the headset for connection again.
2. Try another device for connection.
3. If no sound in AUX mode, check if the audio cable connector is inserted into the correct port; if still no sound, try another device for connection.
- Cannot connect to a mobile phone?
- 1. Please ensure the red and blue lights flash alternately when pairing, then try another device for connection.
2. Firstly restore the headset to factory settings and clear pairing records in the mobile phone; secondly, turn off and restart the headset; then press and hold the multi-function button for connection again (the red and blue lights flashing alternately).
- No sound from the headset when the AUX cable is plugged in?
- 1. Turn up the volume of the audio source device.
2. Try another mobile phone for connection.
3. Try another AUX cable for connection.