|Audio codecs:||AAC, SBC|
|Driver unit:||40mm dynamic driver|
|Playback time:||ANC on: 29 hours; ANC off: 49 hours|
|Charging time:||1.5 hours|
|Sound pressure level:||94±3dBSPL(A)|
|Charging port:||USB Type-C|
- No sound from L/R headphones?
- 1. Try another device for connection.
2. Clear pairing records in the mobile phone, turn off and restart the headset for connection again.
3. If no sound in AUX mode, check if the audio cable connector is inserted into the correct port; if still no sound, try another device for connection.
- Cannot connect Edifier W820NB headphones to a mobile device?
- 1. Please ensure the green and blue lights flash alternately when pairing.
2. Firstly clear pairing records in the mobile device; secondly turn off and restart the headset; then press and hold the multi-function button for connection again (the green and blue lights flashing alternately).
3. Try another mobile device for connection.
- When the ANC function of Edifier W820NB is enabled, there is noise during exercise?
- This product supports ANC (active noise cancellation) which can isolate noise up to 38dB. The headset will be rubbed and shook along with exercise, which will affect the normal operating of inverse noise.
- What Audio decoding is supported?
- AAC, SBC